Looking for a quick, delicious, low cost dinner?
Ridini Pasta Bolognese
Prep Time – 5 minutes
Cook Time – 10 minutes
- 4 c. Rotini pasta
- 12 oz. lean hamburger meat
- 4-5 garlic gloves, diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 c. Mom and Dad’s Pasta Sauce (sauce should be pre-made in advance or use your favorite commercial brand if you’re on the go)
- 5 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 4 T. capers (optional)
- 1 c. Shaved Parmesan, Romano & Asiago Blend Cheese
- 1/3 c. Merlot wine
- 2 T. Garlic Gold® Olive Oil
- 1 T. Garlic Gold® Sea Salt nuggets
- black pepper to taste
- Cook pasta to Box directions.
- Heat Garlic Gold® Olive Oil in a skillet on the stovetop over medium heat.
- Saute onions and garlic.
- Add in Hamburger meat and cook till brown.
- Add in pasta sauce, capers, wine, Garlic Gold® Sea Salt nuggets, black pepper and ½ c. cheese blend. Stir well. Simmer sauce for 8-10 minutes.
- In a bowl, put cooked Rotini. Top with sauce and sprinkle with the rest of the cheese blend. Serve hot.
For a gluten-free option, use rice pasta!
*Note: This recipe goes great with SimplyDeliciousLiving.TV’s “Very Green Salad.”