Chocolate never had so few calories!
On Simply Delicious Living with Maryann, host Maryann Ridini Spencer, shares a decadent dessert that is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
GUILTLESS CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: Refrigerate for one hour or more
- 2 boxes of JELL-O Sugar Free Fat Free Chocolate Pudding
- 8 ounces of Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 1-3 T. of Reddi-Wip® Whipped Topping
- 3 T. Kahlua coffee liqueur
- Prepare Chocolate Pudding as indicated on the package directions on the package.
- Once the pudding has been refrigerated and chilled, fold in the Cool Whip.
- Add in the Kalhua and mix well.
- With a spoon, spoon the mixture into pretty dishes or champagne flutes. Chill in the refrigerator (and/or enjoy immediately).
Note: When serving, dessert can be topped with Reddi-Wip® Whipped Topping and/or strawberries.
©2012 — Maryann Ridini Spencer
“Simply Delicious Living with Maryann®” is a FUN and Enchanting journey serving up simply delicious recipes and dedicated to all things home, hearth and joyous living!
Watch the show on Time Warner Cable ON DEMAND® throughout Southern California (approximately 1.8 million digital subscribers). With your remote, Go to ON DEMAND, FIND IT ON DEMAND, COOKING & DINING and scroll to the SIMPLY DELICIOUS tab. In Ventura, the show can also be seen on CAPS-TV, Mondays, 8:00pm with rebroadcasts weekly.
To watch the show Online and PRINT OUT the RECIPES, visit our RECIPE & VIDEO blog at: http://www.SimplyDeliciousLiving.tv
Read the SIMPLY DELICIOUS LIVING Monthly SYNDICATED COLUMN in Natural Awakenings Magazine and in the Ventura County Star, “VC Style” at http://blogs.venturacountystar.com/vcstyle